I think it’s worth to list the features of the plug-in. WordPress Changelog is able to track:
- plugins and themes installation
- plugins and themes activation
- plugins and themes update
- plugins and themes deactivation
- plugins and themes removal
- translation update
- WordPress update
There are no difficulties to install and configure the plugin. Immediately after the activation, the plugin starts to write a log of changes on the site.
To view the change history, go to Dashboard → WordPress Changelog.
For convenience, a filter has been added, now you can filter by type of changes:
In the nearest future it is planned to add following features:
- WordPress reinstallation tracking
- export data in CSV format
- track by users who made changes